1. Track, turn left. You stand and miss oncoming cars.DO NOT unscrew the steering wheel to the left in advance.A blow from behind and you are a corpse under a wagon. Keep the steering wheel straight.
2. You grabbed a curb or a snow brewster on the left (for example, near the separator on the avenue) or on the right (the curb).
Kill the instinct to pull the steering wheel in the opposite direction. Deadly grip steering, without changing the position of the foot on the gas pedal, compensate for the withdrawal to the side. The car will lose speed and get back on the road. No need to try, by all means, strive on the road, you sharply throw in the opposite direction.
3. Be careful when passing the protracted turns along the inner radius (for you - inner, for oncoming ones - outer). If the oncoming car, driving on the outer radius starts to enter, then it will go not to the ditch, but in 90% of cases, after the convulsive movements of the oncoming driver, will fly into your forehead.
It is a mistake to be more afraid of oncoming cars passing through the inner radius. As a rule, their skid ends on the sidelines. Although ... anything can happen. Carefully need on protracted. If a car flies in your forehead, then the best solution is a ditch.
4. When rebuild, then accelerate!
5. Do not ride on the "neutral". You lose the opportunity to accelerate, and the brake is not always the way out. You can get a sled costing ... with your car.
6. Do not brake when turning. In turn - only controlled overclocking.
7. Always leave a fallback. For example, you doubt overtaking, go to the "oncoming", and drag behind, until you are 100% sure that you can overtake. And if anything, go back to your lane.
8. Making a chess overtaking on the track and wedging into the stream, extinguish the speed in the COUNTERBAND.
One of the most common mistakes when, overtaking a column at a considerable speed, the driver, seeing that he does not have time, begins to wedge into his own lane and at the same time strongly slow down. And there rut ... and this begins ... Around a lot of cars, and he dragged. Once again - balance the speed in the oncoming lane! By the same time, but 1000 times safer!
9. If you see that the oncoming vehicle does not have time to overtake, turn on the right turn signal and advance to the side of the road. Do not blink headlights, there may, a person is driving for the first day.
10. If the car blows / drives, act firmly and smoothly, without fuss. The process does not develop instantly and does not like sudden, convulsive movements.
Learn what "demolition" and "skidding" are, what actions need to be taken on different drives. There is only one hopeless situation - it is a skid on the front drive on the descent, in other cases everything can be corrected.
11. It will not be superfluous to find a large flat platform, and try your car in extreme braking and acceleration. Swing, feel the limit. Nothing will happen to your car.
12. Do not rely on the system of exchange rate stabilization during rain.
If a breakdown occurs, and you "float" (aquaplaning effect), the system will NOT help you. She tritely "does not understand" what is happening. Do not rely on it at all. She is of course a thing! And it will help in most cases, but the electronics are not perfect ...
13. If the car "antibuks" is not tied with one button with the system of exchange rate stabilization, turn it off. It is always harmful (on monodrive)! Especially if you are thinking of rushing the intersection from a sharp start. Start will not be so sharp.
14. If you fly along the left lane with a breeze, and there is a traffic jam on the "oncoming traffic", then behind each car you will find a cheerful suicide bomber in the form of a pedestrian who thinks: "Look, everyone is standing, I’ll go and buy beer."
15. Do you fly along the left lane, and to the right are they all standing or are driving slowly? They are idiots.
Pass the pedestrian. He will gladly smash your windshield with your head. You will serve a couple of years, and he will die. Incomparable loss!
Humor in paragraph 14 and 15 is black. And the conclusion is the same: a pedestrian is always right, and human life is most important. No one is immune from error, but be careful!
16. On the side of the road people with children or children, slow down - there are no options.
I saw it once with my own eyes. My instincts helped, but there are no neighbors downstream. 4 years old. Girl. And her grandmother held her hand. Do you know how little kids run? It's awkward, shaking hands with hands, all relatives at home from this are touched. That's so awkward, right under the "VAZ 2109". Called the ambulance. Saved!
17. Animals on the road or unexpected obstacles in the form of wheels, bags, etc.
Himself with experience, but recently shot down a dog (60 km / h, an empty middle lane on the avenue of 3 lanes, the dog ran out of the dark at full speed, across the line). It is easy to calculate that the reaction time is less than 0.5 seconds, that is, without options.
Called MOE to be pulled out of the bumper. Revised the recording of the DVR. No chance. There were no options. Did not even slow down. Sorry for the dog, but rushed right under the wheels. What am I ... Keep cool. Before you save the dog, make sure not to knock down a pair of pillars, the next car and a pedestrian on the side of the road. And then the little dog will have fun running further, and you ... I saw a recent shooting where the dog was saved at the cost of my life.
18. For all the reason - the speed.
Show the accident, about which you can not say: "I would go a little slower, nothing would have happened!" (exotic like "forgot to put the handbrake" does not count).