The recipe below is a real find for girls and women who keep a close eye on their figure. Besides, cauliflower - This is a vegetable that contains a lot of vegetable protein, vitamins and minerals. It has a thin cellular structure. In short, one benefit, minimum calories and affordable foods!
And the dish we prepared for you today is a great way to feed the children with this useful vegetable if they hate the taste of cauliflower.
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- 300 ml of Greek yogurt (can be replaced with thick yogurt)
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp. l cumin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp curry
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and grease the pan with butter.
- Carefully wash the cabbage and clean it if necessary.
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt with chopped garlic, lemon juice and spices.
- Roll the cabbage in the cooked marinade.
- Now put the cabbage in the oven and bake it for 30-40 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
This cabbage goes well with Greek salad. Prepare this dish yourself, and you will make sure that low-calorie vegetables can also be very tasty and appetizing!